What is Ofsted?
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect services providing education and skills for learners of all ages. They also inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people.
Ofsted Parent View
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
– how happy your child is at the school
– how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
- If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
- The questionnaire can be completed at any time – you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
- We will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
– inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
– help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school
In addition to this, we also publish the overall summary of the responses to Ofsted Parent View. This information is anonymised.